Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Assess the main risks/Issues etc of the project and update, report daily, weekly on Company’s 9PMP System
- To ensure that the works are carried out on site in accordance with the latest approved drawings and specifications at the time of execution.
- Manage contractors work progress on site and monitor adequacy of resources.
- Manage all tendering process and award of contracts.
- Manage project program and cost control.
- Manage contractors work quality and compliance with design documents & codes
- Manage interfaces on site between contractors
- Implement Quality Control and safety procedures on site
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- More than 10 years of working experience in the building construction industry in a management position with responsibility in Planning, Contract, Cost and Project Management.
- Experience in residential/commercial/retail/Hospitality/Industry projects with high standard of finishes.
- Project Management/Construction Supervision license – Grade I is required.
- Ability to speak English well.
- Good Interpersonal, communication, decision making, planning, leadership, reporting, problem-solving, time, risk, conflict, and budget skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Ready to go on business
* WORKING TIME AND BENEFITS
- Working time: Monday to Saturday
- 24/24 Accident and Health Insurance
- Government Social and Health Insurance by Law.
- Performance review: Once a year.
- 13th Salary and Project Bonus depending on Company’s revenue.
- Allowance for being on business.
- Other policies will be discussed via the Interview.
* REQUIRED DOSIERS
- Resume/ CV
- University Degree and relevant certificates.