What We Can Offer
- Project management of Event,Activation services: from planning, execution to reporting and delivery of excellent client service to maintain and develop new business.
- Manage projects that exceeds client’s needs, requirements
- Ensure company policy & procedures
- To be with management team to develop team & sharpen company culture.
- Well collaboration (Planning, Design, Operation, Puchasing/Production….) and reporting to Business Unit Leader.
2/ Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand clients' business and generate new ideas for proposals that meet client’s needs and expectations
- Take responsibility for the overall project management process and pro-actively advise clients on the best solutions for successful project management from planning, implementation to reporting. Including:
• Get brief directly from the clients.
• Lead brainstorm meetings with the relevant departments.
• Develop plan and execute Event, Activation plans.
• Leading a team/group to run the Event, Activation.
• Plan, supervise & monitor the progress of work of team.
- Responsible for the Event, Activation from start to finish and ensure the business result/project profit.
• Forecast and control the budget (pre-cost & post-cost) for projects.
• Able to understand cost structure and company’s expectation margin for each project;
• Negotiate (or collaborate to negotiate) with clients/suppliers.
• Ensure contracts, payment & other paper works signed & done on- time & properly as following company processes.
• Allocate works to maximize the potentials of all members. Coach & supervise the team to ensure quality end-results.
• Provide leadership, motivation, direction and support to the team. Sharpen company culture together with management team.
• Responsible to canvass/source proposals from suppliers; update supplier files & records; and to build up good relationship with all suppliers.
• Other duties as assigned by BUL
• Good at activation, event execution. Knowledge of branding is adding value
• Excellent speaking and writing skills in both English and Vietnamese
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in Marketing/Business Administration/ Professional Communication or related field
• At least 02 years experiences as Account/Operation/Project Manager- Event, Activation with strong execution background (preferred in marketing/event agency)
• Travel maybe required
• Passionate, collaborative, outgoing, proactive creative oriented leader.
• Good at client service skills to develop business with new clients and current accounts.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Ability to pay close attention to details.
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skill to communicate effectively with internal and external people
- Very attractive salary and benefits package will be exchanged directly at the interview. (Salary range: 1000$ – 1200$)
- Join a young and dynamic team in a friendly and professional working environment.
- Great opportunities in developing career pathway.