Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• 60% of the working time work as a senior project manager
• 40% of the working time to manage the project construction supervision team which the following work activities:
- Overall manage the supervision team in terms of: arrange and mobilization supervision team to the projects, make the manpower planning and report to PD every month on the status and planning of the PCM department
- Perform training for new staff for working skills related to the company IQS system.
- Coordination of supervision on the correct execution of the activities of contractors/vendors in accordance with the approved drawings, schedules and prescribed rules and instructions.
- Overall control all the reporting of project progress, quality, safety and other relevant matters regarding site activities to Client.
- Taking appropriate measures in case of disruption of progress.
- Set up the KPI (according to company guideline) for site supervisors and perform the PMA for staff under his Dept.
- Instruction of IntES employees and visitors on the construction site.
- Adherence to all procedures related to HSE on the construction site by all parties involved.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum 10 years of experience at the same position
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Attractive Salary, 100% salary payment & full social insurance contribution during the probation period.
- Flexible Working Environment on Work-Life Balance.
- Extra Health Insurance for employee and your family members.
- Annual health check-up, company trip, year-end party & family day.
- Annual salary review.
- Free tea & coffee corner.
- International working environment with friendly and passionate colleagues.