Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This Role: This role will be responsible for working closely with the business to deliver automation capabilities as part of a broader digitalization strategy. Primarily, the role will be responsible for leading a large program to implement BPM, ECM and OCR solutions. Later, the Project Manager will play a key role in assessing software packages and to implement solution to further enhance SSIs ability to digitize and automate.
- Developing and executing project plans, including defining project tasks, establishing deadlines, and allocating resources
- Managing budgets and financial resources for the project
- Managing risks and issues that may arise during the project
- Tracking project progress and ensuring that it stays on schedule and within budget
- Communicating with stakeholders, including team members, clients, and upper management, to keep them informed of project progress and to address any concerns or issues
- Mentoring and managing team members to ensure that they have the skills and support they need to complete their tasks effectively
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience with leading BPM, ECM or OCR Projects will be highly regarded
- Expertise in customer-facing technology roles
- Proven experience as an IT Project Manager leading teams with 8 or more employees
- Experience with project management software: Tools like Microsoft Project. ClickUp, Trello, or JIRA can be used to manage project tasks and resources.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies: Agile methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban, are commonly used in the IT industry to manage projects.
- Experience with IT service management: Knowledge of best practices for IT service management, such as those outlined in the ITIL framework, can be helpful for an IT project manager.
- Experience with programming languages: Depending on the project, an IT project manager may need to have knowledge of specific programming languages or frameworks.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good spoken and written English is a must