What We Can Offer
• Manage project activities for one or multiple projects and requests across all management phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure.
• Ensure software development standards and practices are followed. Identify and resolve risks, issues and conflicts to ensure quality control throughout the project life cycle.
• Lead and motivate the development team, supervise and evaluate team members, provide them with valid and constructive feedback, supportive and professional mentoring.
• Work directly with international business partners in prioritizing project works & coordinating product roadmap development in order to achieve the ultimate objectives of products/projects.
• Having chance to work for worldwide customers and partners.
• Having chance to work with international experts.
• Gaining clear view of your career path.
• Receiving training opportunities including technical subjects, language and soft skills.
• Good opportunity for promotion through regular performance review system.
• Fluent in English.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• At least 4 years of experience as a Software/IT Project Manager in an international environment.
• Team player.
• Experience of working in fast moving/fluid environment where tight deadlines frequently need to be met, solid time-management skill.
• Experience with Jira or similar Agile execution and reporting tool is highly desirable.
• Open to expat candidate.