Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Prepare the overall marketing budget and manage all marketing activities and operations within the approved budget
- Coordinate with the market research team, the Customer Service Department, and the Sales Department to develop a market research and customer research plan for the Projects in all segments
- Coordinate with the communications team to oversee the implementation and compliance of the Project's communications standards to ensure consistent communication and accurately reflect the Project's brand positioning
- Engaging with an international group of design partners to develop compelling but differentiated brand identities and publicity materials for the Projects
- Working with colleagues across various departments to manage and maintain deadlines, budgets, marketing objectives, and other related.
- Collaborate with events team and planners to provide direction and development of direct marketing initiatives and event management for Projects to achieve set goals, including but not limited to Project success and cost management.
- Coordinating with the branding and design department to oversee the implementation and compliance of the Projects' brand guidelines and key messages in all segments;
- Coordinate with the digital marketing department to oversee the implementation and compliance of the Project's digital marketing plan in all segments to ensure consistent communication and accurately reflect brand positioning Project brand
- Supervise/support others in the marketing department in implementing the marketing functions.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 08 years of professional experience in the field of communication - project marketing of Real Estate
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail combined with an ability to see the larger picture of our business objectives
- Experience working across teams/functions and being able to work independently with impeccable results
- A driven personality; demands fast turnaround times and a strong desire to get things done promptly
- Willing to learn
- Comfortable handling competing priorities
- Proficiency in project management tools
- High flexibility in working style