Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• To lead the sales team to execute regional sales strategy
• Support and approach high level customers that include Developers, contractors, applicators and dealers. Beside, support sales supervisors in critical situations to build relationship and close the deals.
• Build long term relationship with strategic key accounts who contribute important sales volume and profit for company
• Work closely with support functions to resolve issues regarding to Marketing activities, logistic, products quality, technical, customer complaints…to ensure customer satisfaction
• Do frequently reports and provide sales forecast, volume demand market intelligent, competition information.
• Identify opportunities as well as providing key initiatives to assist National Sales Manager to build Project sales strategy.
• Coordinate with Specification team to influence contractors, applicators using AkzoNobel products.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 7 year experience in sales job, preferably in B2B
• Strong track record in sales with B2B, Industrial goods or other construction related products background
• Experience in driving and implementing B2B sales strategy. Good understanding of contemporary techniques, methods and approaches
• Experience in building long term key account planning and relationships with Construction companies, Developers and Architect firms that specialize in this segment
• Business acumen and results-orientation
• Leadership, coaching and strategy implementation and interpersonal communications skills. Demonstrated ability to lead large teams
• Understanding of B2B markets
• Ability to work with multi-functional teams and approachable
• Ethically strong
• Energetic and willing to travel
• Multi-tasked and results orientation