What We Can Offer
• Review safety document (labor and equipment) of contractors based on Legal requirements and the Project safety fundamental.
• Review/ comment on the method of statement and job safety analysis related to civil work.
• Do training, toolbox meeting, periodical inspection on safety and environment, including house-keeping, using tool and equipment of contractors.
• Carry out daily safety audits and follow up with consultant/ contractors to close gaps timely.
• Onsite check and sign on the safe work permit submitted by contractors.
• Stop unsafe action and make the violation minutes.
• Detect unsafe condition, work with contractors to solve and report timely.
• Report safety event (near-misses/ incident/ accident) immediately, and involve in investigation & treatment process.
• Handling the emergency cases onsite.
• Cooperation with all parties (Brewery/ consultant/ contractors) to ensure the job run smoothly.
• Supervise the discipline/ rewards program at project.
• Supervise the construction wastes and housekeeping program.
• Follow other instruction and direction of superior.
3.1 Minimum Education, Training and Experience:
• Intermediate degree on Labour safety/ Occupational safety or College degree of the major for Civil, Electrical, and well understand the construction civil.
• Good knowledge of the legal requirements on construction project, safety & environment occupational
• Good knowledge on construction equipment (vehicle, crane, pressured vessels, scaffolding, portable electrical equipment…) and safe work permit system (preparation, conduct, on site check).
• At least 03 years’ experience for handling safety at the construction site.
3.2 Skills & Specialization Required:
• Computer and presentation skill.
• Safety inspections and report.
• Ability to communicate with contractors and at all levels.
• Influencing and behavior change skills for workers of project.
• Ability to adapt to the jobsite fluctuations.
• Ability to work under pressure, work in night shift.
• Be integrity, composure, disciplined.
• English skill (spoken) pre-intermediate.
• Certificate on safety & environment (Crane, Scaffolding, MEWP, FF, ISO 45001,…) is an advantage.