What We Can Offer
To achieve the individual sales target by handling key accounts/projects as assigned by Project Sales Manager.
Proactively establish and maintain relationship with all interior designer and corporate client and support Project Sales Manager for any reasonable tasks assigned to meet distribution and volume objectives
The position is based in Ha Noi, reporting to Project Sales Manager.
• Promote one of leading brands in hot water heater solution in the Southern Vietnam
• Cooperate with Designers, architects and developers to build and promote brand awareness
• Cooperate with internal departments to get optimum project support and ensure that everything runs smoothly
• Build and keep update the quality project pipeline in assigned region.
• Ensure achievement sales target / KPIs of this position.
• Constantly monitor, follow up and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
• Cooperate with PJ team to hold professional workshops and seminars
• Other tasks as assigned by senior manager
• Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
Nam/Nữ (Ưu tiên nữ) only at the age of 25-35
• University graduated with majors in Business Administration, Foreign Trade, Economic, Construction, Thermal technology, or related fields
• Having at least 2 years of experiences in building material market for projects (prefers elevator industry, sanitary ware, aluminum, ceramic tile, air-conditioner, kitchen equipment, glass etc.)
• Having knowledge about building materials market in Hanoi, Hai Phong, Quang Ninh and other provinces in the Northern Vietnam
• Have experiences in working with investors, contractors and architects
• Fluent in Vietnamese and English
• Good at Microsoft Office and Communication skill
• Enthusiastic, honest, able to go business trip regularly and ensure the deadline