Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
As Promoter Manager you will be fully responsible for promoter management in your country. Your role will be to ensure that our promoters are true Taste/Care/Wellbeing ambassadors delivering best in class consumer support in stores and premiumizing our brands -with ultimate goal to drive sell out in optimized and profitable way to reach country business objectives. This will require close cooperation and alignment with different departments within the organization i.e. Sales, Marketing, Finance.
1. HR RELATIONS
- You will be asked to prepare promoter’s job description reflecting all company needs in relation to in-store presence (sell out, merchandising, competition sensing, reporting etc.);
- You will need to define, in cooperation with your HR colleagues, promoter’s profile, recruitment criteria
& process to ensure we hire right people to deliver on our business goals. Your job will be also to brief recruiting agency on those and make sure that recruitment is being done in line with agreed process.
- Important part of your job will be defining renumeration levels for new and current promoters as well as motivation/ incentive schemes supporting achieving country business goals and ensuring high retention levels;
- You will be responsible for defining new promoter onboarding process and its implementation for all newcomers (in cooperation with agency, HR and sales colleagues).
- Continuous learning and development of our promoters will be part of your daily job. Therefore, you will be working closely with our Trainer on building appropriate trainings plan and making sure it’s being delivered on time and based on current business needs;
- You will be managing team of promoter supervisors working in the field on the daily basis;
2. CONTROL, OPTIMIZATION, REPORTING
- Promoters are important part of our sales strategy and one of the enablers of profitable growth. Therefore, you need to be able to make proper field planning and define right stores to implement promoters. This task requires ongoing close cooperation with sales colleagues, detailed analysis of the store potential and ROI (return on investment) estimations.
- You will be expected to set (in alignment with sales team) monthly sell out targets for our promoters considering store performance, market situation and business goals;
- Qualitative reporting, data reliability and efficient communication tools are important enablers of driving productivity. Therefore, you will be responsible for introducing and managing reporting & communication tools i.e. promoter application, social media groups;
- You must be able to conduct regular performance and root causes analysis (sell out, ROI), report those to all relevant stakeholders and drive improvement actions. This includes qualitative checks i.e.: mystery shopper researches to drive, next to sales results, best in class consumer experience in stores and make sure that brand messages are delivered properly in retail environment
3. AGENCY AND BUDGET MANAGEMENT
- In our promoter operations we might be supported by external agencies specializing in recruitment, payroll and filed force management. You must be able to evaluate and select best vendor that would support us in reaching our business goals (following company pitch policies, in cooperation with Purchasing);
- You would be responsible for managing selected agency and act as main contact person in all communication;
- You need to be able to manage allocated budget to secure reaching company goals and drive ROI;
From time to time, you will be tasked to oversee the completion of a project or be given temporary additional role/s to stretch your capabilities for growth and development within Electrolux.
In this role, you will be dealing with Electrolux’ internal and external customers. You should also be confident in dealing with leaders both from a country level and region perspective.
In Electrolux, we encourage open communication at all levels and put emphasis on dealing with our customers as well as colleagues with integrity and respect. You will be working in (city, country) office on regular working hours and may be required to travel both domestic and international.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Analytical- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making and continuous improvement;
Structured implementer - You like to keep your work well structured and under control, as well as you are not happy until you see the final implementation of your work;
Team player - In this role, cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility;
Agile– you work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively;
Open – You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective, encouraging cross-collaboration, leveraging diversity and encouraging open feedback;
- You should have a degree in marketing, business, human resources or related field;
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- At least 5 years of experience in Marketing or Sales incl. people management;
- Previous experience in promotor management is a plus;