Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Learn and understand market conditions and real estate landscape to identify new potential sites and complete on-site reconnaissance and demographic research.
- Review current market trends and stay current on new competition within a given market. Understand the development process and challenges within markets.
- Responsible for site negotiations.
- Obtain relevant local data for planning purposes.
- Align and work closely with various internal stakeholders to ensure requirements and the business needs are achieved.
- Effectively communicate status of projects to key business partners – both internal and external.
- Manage relationships with brokers and property developers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Excellent in English communication, writing, listening.
- A confident and determined approach.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Well-presented and good attitude.
- Must be willing and able to do overnight travel.
- At least 1-year experience in relevant field.
- Computer skills – Outlook, Word, Excel and the use of the Internet.
- Reporting preparation and edition (PDF; PNG; etc.).
- Multitask and work overload skill.
- Teamwork player, willing to learn, can do attitude.