Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Build & implement business action plan (quaterly/ monthly/weekly) for delegated sales team following the PRUVenture strategy & direction.
• Be responsible for APE contribution by leading Pru-Planners to consistently achieve and exceed the APE production; managing Pru-Planners’ daily sales activities and the roll out of business activation plans to support for prospect creation and Urban customer attraction.
• Be responsible for effectively managing Pru-Planner sales team by monitoring & advising Pru-Planners' structured day; keeping track of Pru-Planners’ attendance; monitoring and supporting for customer calling program.
• Providing on-the-job coaching and sales counselling to Pru-Planner; conducting Joint-Field-Work (JFW) and providing them with a constructive feedback for improvement; ensuring Pru-Planners are well equipped with all the necessary skills for achieving an effective customer approach.
• Be responsible for Pru-Planner recruitment by direct sourcing, proactively involving in the selection & recruitment process to achieve monthly target of new recruits; and accountable to attract and retain Pru-Planners.
• Be responsible for coordinatively implementing of the PRUVenture Program and supporting Pru-Planners to pursue learning and development plan; and ensuring Pru-Planners are strictly adherence to the training requirements.
Operation, Risk Management & Others:
• Be accountable for fostering a compliance culture as well as managing operational & compliance risks by liaising with the Compliance Coordinator to implement PVA internal controls & Group Compliance Policies.
• Direct the enforcement of need-based sales process, policies & procedures, local regulations, internal control & operational risks to ensure full adherence to PVA legal and regulatory requirements across the functional area of the PRUVenture South/North.
• Other tasks and projects as assigned by managers or company.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• College Degree. Advantage: Bachelor’s degree or above
Knowledge and skill
• Sales & Services Management; Sales Coaching techniques
• Basic command of English in both writing and speaking
• Analytical Thinking, Planning and Organizing
• Interpersonal Sensitivity, Team Building & Motivation and Talent Magnet
• Problem Solving
• Persuasive and influencing; Communication and Negotiation