What We Can Offer
- Develop sound PR strategies, execution, content and media plans.
- Manage and deliver press releases, articles, TV features and other PR formats.
- Establish and maintain the PR networking through media briefing and informal gathering to strengthen relationship and raise appropriate PR activities and enable diversified and innovative PR format.
- Leverage media partnership and promote success PVA stories through Executive interviews, GAD Companion editorial news and articles.
- Public announcement on PVA's performance and operation.
- Amplifying marketing & promotion campaign (PVA's customers excellence journey, Companion), Corporate recognition and award.
- Managing agency to control information flow by regular news feeding to PVA's share of voice and create influence as market leader in the industry.
- Crisis management (traditional & online channels).
- Arranging PR training to ensure clear understanding of corporate guidelines in respect of media management and handling media enquiries.
- Oversee media monitoring and assembling of PR campaign reports with to-the-point and actionable insights.
- Budget control to ensure efficiency and earned media.
- Help to motivate and develop junior staff, ensuring correct standards for all work are carried out and that they feel respected, listened to and recognized through regular performance reviews.
- 5+ years of experience in Public Relation and substantial public relation or corporate communication experience.
- Experience in insurance, healthcare or financial industry is an advantage.
- Superb communication skills, both written and visual.
- Detail-oriented and organized.