Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Purchasing of standardized material packages, services, and components conform the authorization diagram in such a way that the necessary goods are available on time and in perfect condition.
* Key responsibilities:
- Ordered materials and components:
• Purchasing and proclaiming standardized materials and components at certain suppliers according Project demarcation, purchasing other things which is not related to Project
• Evaluating and completing purchasing needs.
• Placing PO, enquiring about delivery times and searching for alternatives if the supplier deviates from made agreements.
• Negotiating with suppliers within the authorization field and placing orders with help of the designated information system in consultation with the Purchasing Manager or Purchasing Group Manager when and if the total price of a purchase is above the designated authorized spending level.
- Finished correspondence and documentation:
• Composing and dealing with standard correspondence, whether or not via short instructions.
• Composing and managing commercial documents including reports, quotes and contracts
• Managing tender documents; collecting and composing documents.
• Translating and editorial activities
• Being attentive regarding important information.
• Filing documents and managing the archive
- Carried out administrative activities:
• Keeping various data up to date.
• Checking invoices.
• Reminding activities regarding debtors and creditor management.
- Prepared and organized meetings:
• Arranging location, setting up a space, managing presence, presentation equipment and the catering.
• Composing the programme in consultation with the direct superior
• Sending out invitations
• Helping/creating presentation
• Collecting agenda items, determining the agenda items in consultation with the direct superior, managing the distribution of the agenda and appendixes.
• Promoting the adhering of agreed appointments
• Processing meeting minutes and managing the distribution of the report (if necessary).
* Key competencies:
- Vision: Managing situations and processes based on time, being able to spot issues and solving these with a careful eye for consequences.
- Planning and Organizing: Effectively determining objectives and priorities and indicating required time, actions and resources to be able to achieve certain objectives.
- Decisiveness : Handling situations quickly and adequately when the working situation asks for it.
- Communication (oral ability to express oneself): Effective communication, taking into account the level of the parties that are being communicated with.
- Initiative: Focused on the transition to action and undertaking things on own initiative and not waiting for others longer than necessary.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience: At least 3 year experience