Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. Check quantities and delivery dates for items to be purchased based on client orders; complete purchase requisitions accurately in system.
3. Maintain material supply schedules; keep close contact with suppliers to follow up on statuses. Update information timely with merchandisers/supervisors to increase efficiency and raise quality of deliveries to factories.
4. Handle fabric abnormalities reported by factories; discuss with suppliers and merchandisers/supervisors, or consult related departments in order to come up with the best solutions.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum 1 year of experience in similar positions (experience in garment merchandising is better).
- Good written & spoken English.
- Careful and flexible, proactive and self-demanding.
- Good with figures and time management.
- Willing to work under pressure.
*WHAT CAN WE OFFER:
1. To be contributed Social Insurance, Health Insurance and Unemployment Insurance.
2. Working days: Monday to Friday.
3. Opportunities to study, work with foreigners, clear promotion opportunities.
4. 13th month + additional performance bonus.