Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Basing on the forecast from sales department, execute order processing precisely and effectively: the most competitive price, suitable shipment and other trade terms…
- Strictly follow up the orders from the first stage: negotiating, ordering, issuing sales contracts, manufacturing process until the goods delivery.
- Solve the arising problems (if any) during the ordering process.
- Contact the Insurance Company to buy insurance and the bank to open LC (if any).
- Update the order information onto the systems for tracking and sales purpose.
- Build a strong and close relationship with current suppliers. Keep frequent and effective communication, negotiation, prompt feedback for the situation of the goods and orders with the overseas suppliers, the representative office or the agents in Vietnam.
- Source new suppliers, manage and have periodic evaluation for the suppliers. Update the information about the suppliers: development policy, capability, product lines, shipment, payment terms... to choose the most suitable suppliers to match company’s development strategy of each period.
- Prepare related materials and attend the meetings with suppliers and related partners in professional manner.
- Have good and thorough knowledge about the imported products, coordinating with sales and technical team to give advice for the appropriate products to satisfy each specific demand of the customers.
- Receiving claims from Customer Service department, cooperate with tem to make the inspection, collecting relating samples and evidences of the claim to work with relating suppliers, discuss for the most reasonable solution for both sides.
- Do the analysis and statistics reports relating to the market and jobs when required.
- Other tasks required by upper management/ Board of Director.
- Training opportunities: Attend the soft skills courses, specialized skills at top training centers: PACE Institute, Dale Carnegie, VCCI... Besides, our members also have chances to attend the seminars leading by famous presenters in Vietnam and worldwide.
- Culture and colleagues: Friendly and sociable working environment, willing to give the best support to enhance personal as well as career development.
- Holidays: According to the regulations of the State and company (12 days for annual leave).
- Salary based on the capability and bonus for high efficiency and good contribution.
- Health Insurance, Social Insurance and Unemployment insurance policy. The company will pay 100% for the insurance premium.
- Be entertained for other benefits as company's regulations.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Female, age from 26-38.
- Colleague or bachelor graduated with major in international business, import-export management, economics... Have deep knowledge about Incoterms, payment terms, import and export.
- Fluent in English (4 skills: writing, listening, speaking, reading). Knowing Chinese is an advantage.
- Familiar and skillful in office tools, internet.
- Careful and good job management, high sense of responsibility.
- Sociable, can work independently as well as in a team, willing to support others.
- Probation time: 2 months
- Working time: Mon - Sat (Morning 8:40-12:10; Afternoon 13:00 - 17:00)
- Two Saturday off in one month (after passing probation time)
- We have transportation bus for employees at Tan Phu Dist.