Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. Compile data relating to supplier’s selection, supplier’s audit & performance to enable evaluation to ensure the contract compliance
3. Purchase goods, materials, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets.
4. Negotiate contracts, improve prices and terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities to make business savings utilising negotiation.
5. Provide analysis on costs, new and existing and review cost reduction activities.
6. Contact suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery or invoice issues
7. Prepare and raise purchase requisition, purchase orders and order schedules thru ERP system.
8. Monitor and advise on any issues which present risk or opportunity to
9. Monitor market trends, competitor strategies and market suppliers
10. Act as an interface between suppliers and other relevant departments on purchasing processes and new projects and activities
11. Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships and keep up good communications.
12. Others assigned by Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. University degree, major related to Economic, Foreign trade... or others related to logistic
2. Sex: Male/ Female
3. Working experience: At least 1 years of working experiences in manufacturing, purchasing and logistic field (fresh candidates can apply)
4. Able to communicate in English
5. Can communicate well in Chinese
5. Proficiency in MS office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
6. Good organization, high motivation
7. Knowledge in shipping incoterms
1. Performance bonus
2. Social, Health, Unemployment Insurance
3. Personal Accident Insurance
4. Free lunch
5. Long Service Award
6. Annual Summer Trip / Annual Dinner Event
7. Internal/External Training Programs
8. Transportation pick-up (from Hanoi City to Company and on contrary)
9. Working time: 5 days (Monday - Friday)
Successful candidate can expect to receive a very attractive remuneration package supplement experiences, etc, which will commensurate with his/her qualification and including a competitive base-pay, performance bonus, annual wage.
Interested candidate, please proceed to submit your updated CV in English (MUST ATTACH YOUR LATEST PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO) in MS WORD/ PDF Format. Otherwise your application will not be entertained.
* HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidate, please proceed to submit your updated CV in English (MUST ATTACH YOUR LATEST PASSPORT -SIZE PHOTO) in MS WORDS/PDF Format for immediate processing.
Please include the following information in your CV:
o PASSPORT -SIZE PHOTO
o Current & "EXPECTED" Salary
o Reason(s) for leaving
o Availability to start work
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted**