Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Prepares and execute negotiations with suppliers on terms and condition in compliance with the Company’s purchasing standards; manages the contract, issue PO based on agreed services.
- Evaluates existing & potential supplier; identifies new local, and overseas suppliers that ensure the competitive, transparent procurement process.
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Assess, manage, and mitigate risks
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
- Interest in market dynamics along with a business sense
- Negotiation and networking
- Working experience in garment is preferable
- Ability to gather and analyze data and to work with figures
- Solid judgment along with decision-making skills
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Degree in supply chain management, logistics, or business administration
Passed candidate can start after Tet holiday. Accommodation allowance will be provided for those who are not Quang Ngai origin.