Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Managing daily purchasing activities, supervising staff, and allocating tasks.
- Managing supplier relations and negotiating contracts, prices, timelines, etc.
- Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation.
- Coordinating with inventory control to determine and manage inventory needs.
- Managing the maintenance of office/manufacturing equipment and machinery.
- Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications.
- Preparing cost estimates and managing budgets effectly.
- Working to improve purchasing systems and processes.
- Training new employees in the purchasing process and how to use the purchasing system (QAD).
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience as a purchasing manager or in a similar position 3 years at least .
- Deep knowledge of inventory and supply chain management.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently