Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Acquire goods and services and distribute to end users.
• Be responsible for contracts and payments to suppliers.
• Handle all administration tasks for Purchasing Department.
• Support in project of purchasing and inventory software installation
• Prepare reports and statistics on spending and saving.
• Closely following up placed PO and working with suppliers to make sure goods are delivered in right time, right items and right quantities.
• Other tasks as Manager assign
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 1 year’s experience in purchasing or procurement
• Familiar with purchasing tasks
• Good negotiation skill support in project of purchasing
• Work well with others
• Commit to deadlines
• Establish good working relationship with all work colleagues
- 14 days annual leave
- Healthcare insurance
- Performance Bonus
- English Courses Discount (90% for employee, 75% for 1st relation of employee, 50% for 2nd & 3rd relation of employee)
- ILA Party, Training, Engagement activities