Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Search for mandatory standards and tests required for the material and product sold in targeted markets.
- Collect information and evaluate suppliers’ competence.
- Source, select and negotiate for best purchasing package with suppliers.
- Identify and select relevant vendors to achieve price reductions without compromising commodity quality or service.
- Create and maintain mutually beneficial long term partnership with suppliers to foster feedback and continuous improvements.
- Manage and control the orders to assure just in time delivery schedule.
- Control inventory stock to optimal level.
- Make daily report to purchasing manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Proficient in English (influent Chinese is a plus).
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Positive attitude, high level of integrity.
- Results orientated and ability to work independently.
- Creative thinking, well-presented, responsible and pro-active.
- Commiting to work for long term.
- Opportunity for promotion with competitive salary.
- Opportunity to understand and work in international business environment.
- Opportunity to work in a professional, dynamic and flexible environment.
- Opportunity to join in our training programs in communication, negotiation skills…to become an expert in international business.
- Other privileges according to Labor Law of Vietnam.
* CV includes:
- Application letter
- Detailed CV (with your qualifications, work experience and expected salary)
- Recent photo is required (applications without a photo will not be accepted)
- Other relevant qualifications.
- All documents are in .pdf form.
- Total size of all files should not exceed 2MB.
- Prefered Language: English
- Send your application via Vietnamworks.