Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Source, select and approve suppliers for designated indirect categories in close cooperation with relevant user departments (including supplier audits when relevant);
- Support user departments in ensuring optimal indirect specifications are in place;
- Ensure best possible agreements for designated Indirect categories, according to the purchasing objectives, by following Purchasing Process and utilizing relevant contract formats (including frame agreements, etc.);
- Place and follow up orders in system based on agreements/contracts when relevant;
- Execute invoice control according to company guidelines;
- Report on agreed KPIs including supplier performance to Purchasing Manager;
- Other tasks as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 5-year experience in Indirect Purchasing for Maintenance and Projects, preferably in Manufacturing environment;
- Ability to work independently and under high pressure;
- Honesty, integrity and process discipline;
- Structured thinking, strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good negotiation, effective communication and influencing skills;
- Collaboration and teamwork across organization;
- Fluent English and good computer skills (Microsoft office, SAP/ ERP).
*** We offer:
- An international and professional international working environment;
- Opportunities to work with Regional and Global team;
- Competence development through training;
- Attractive compensation and benefits (13th month salary, performance bonus, allowances, etc.);
- Healthcare for self and your family members;
- Engagement activities (Outing, Teambuilding, Family Day, Sport Day…).