Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Source and Purchase automotive parts, materials, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets.
• Ensure continuous supply of required goods and materials and communicate any supply problems which may pose a risk or impact on business operations
• Research and evaluate areas of opportunity and reduce costs where possible
• Deliver briefs, updates and reports as and when required
• Assess and evaluate suppliers and undertake performance reviews to ensure contract compliance and manage performance improvement activities
• Ensure compliance to company guidelines, purchasing policies and procedures of the VinFast guidance during supplier negotiations and contracts award process.
• Explore alternate sources for goods and materials
• Assess tenders and quotations from potential suppliers
• Prepare purchase orders in line with final negotiations with selected suppliers and in line with organizational targets and requirements
• Undertake research on and evaluate existing and new suppliers
• Contact suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery or invoice issues
• Work collaboratively and negotiate and engage with stakeholders and suppliers regarding new projects, supplies and initiatives and advise of impact of change on purchasing and production activities
• Stay current and up to date on any changes that may affect the supply and demand of needed products and materials and advise others of any impact
• Attend meetings and update others on issues or concerns, in particular when there is a risk which could prevent the organization meeting customer demands or where there are over capacity concerns
• Support product change requests and review and communicate the impact on capacity plans
• Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships and ensure good communications
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Relevant business/commercial or manufacturing/engineering degree is preferred.
• Excellent English communication (4 skills)
• Ability to add value, reduce costs and make business improvement
• Contract management and supplier management experience
• Strong technical knowledge and understanding of automotive processes and components and supply chain management
• Computer literate, to include advanced Excel skills, SAP experience .
• Highly skilled at building and maintaining effective and productive relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
• Strong negotiation, communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
• Analytical, numerically astute with strong proven problem solving abilities
• Results orientated with the ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines
• Commercially and financially aware
• Keen attention to detail and accuracy
• Resilient, self-motivated and able to work well under pressure