What We Can Offer
- Manage forwarding agents to complete the Customs procedures and make sure the correct shipping documents (Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Lading and Customs Declaration Forms);
- Liaise with forwarders/ shipping lines to confirm booking and check shipment and document status;
- Solve problems with Airlines, Carriers, Agents, Forwarders and properly inform to Purchasing Manager and/or other functions for any potential delays and proposes an alternative solution;
- Check and issue all related docs for inbound and outbound shipment;
- Review monthly cost and submit payment requests related to Import/ Export activities;
- Input all required data on the system and keep all updated;
- Follow up and report to Purchasing Manager on agreed KPI’s;
- Other tasks as assigned by Purchasing Manager.
*** Working Locations:
- Binh Duong Head Office (No. 1, Street 10, Song Than 1 IZ, Di An City, Binh Duong Province) till Q3/2021.
- Hiep Phuoc Industrial Park, Nha Be District, HCMC.
- Company shuttle van is provided.
- At least 2-year-experience in Import/ Export and Customs Declaration;
- Careful, hard-working, honest and positive;
- Responsible and target oriented;
- Integrity and discipline;
- Good collaboration and team-work mindset;
- Progressive spirit, willing to share and learn from others;
- Fluent English and good computer skills (Microsoft Office), competence in using MRP system.
*** We offer:
- An international and professional European working environment;
- Opportunities to work with Regional and Global team;
- Competence development through Jotun Academy and E-Learning Gateway;
- Attractive compensation and benefits (13th month salary, performance bonus, allowances, etc.);
- Healthcare for self and your family members;
- Engagement activities (Outing, Teambuilding, Family Day, Sport Day…);
- Transportation provided from/ to HCMC/ Binh Duong Head Office.