Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Manage purchasing operation activities such as planning, issuing and tracking orders, managing delivery and shipping schedules.
- Deploy the creation of process that provides efficiencies and cost savings.
- Manage supplier communications to obtain product and service information such as pricing, availability, and delivery schedules.
- Ensure quality of goods purchased and contact suppliers when quality problems arise.
- Negotiate contracts, prices, buying terms with vendors and suppliers.
- Risk management in the purchasing process.
- Analyze and maintain an appropriate inventory level.
- Other related jobs as assigned by superiors.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 2-3 years of experience in charge of purchasing in manufacturing companies
- Good communication in English or Japanese (N3 ~ N2)