Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Coordinate with RND to source new materials for product development projects and obtain dossiers from the suppliers for registration purpose
- Maintain Purchase Information Record and ensure that all details and information relating to price, discount, terms of delivery, terms of payment, suppliers, inbound and outbound goods are recorded and updated in the ERP systems
- Follow up with suppliers to obtain Order Confirmation and update purchase orders, delivery schedules to related departments
- Work closely with suppliers to get shipping documents on time in full before the consignment reach ports in Vietnam and examine the shipping documents before sending to custom declaration staff
- Make and follow up complaints of quality/quantity discrepancies (if any) with suppliers, claim insurance if possible
- Prepare all related payment documents for Finance department upon receipt of invoice to make payment for the suppliers
- Periodically evaluate suppliers and maintain relationship with suppliers
- Perform other tasks assigned in Purchasing Department.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Have experience in oversea purchasing
- Good in English
- GRADUATE FROM FOREIGN TRADE UNIVERSITY AND EXPERIENCE IN PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY IS PREFERRED.
*Working time: 7:30 to 16:30 (work 2 Saturday per month)