Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team responsible for the full software development life cycle, from concept to deployment.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Leading, owning, and delivering work packages
- Taking the initiative and action when faced with uncertainty
- Ensuring quality is maintained throughout the Product Development Life Cycle
- Investigation of complex issues and problems
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Tertiary qualifications in software engineering, systems engineering, computer science, data science, or a similar quantitative discipline or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience in developing Python scripts to process data.
- CI/CD experience and knowledge of tools/platforms like Git and Jenkins.
- Cloud (AWS) experience.
- Good English communication.
Nice to have:
- Data wrangling experience.
- Experience in quantitative methods of data analysis, data wrangling and data intuition skills.
- Demonstrable experience in algorithm or product testing, preferably in the Computer Vision domain.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
Compensation & benefits:
- Attractive compensation and benefits you will love.
- Annual health check-up and Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance applied from the 1st day of joining.
- Loyalty bonus for long-term employees such as Cash bonus, Gifts, Extra insurance, and Extra leave.
- Onsite Program, Exchange Program and Office Transfer Program.
- Diverse offline and online technical workshop, soft skills training sessions and health talks.
- English courses taught by DEK’s English teacher.
- At DEK, there are many different possible career paths. You can also tailor one for yourself.
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday.
- Annual Trip, Family Day, Year End party, BBQs party, Team Building, Release - Celebration, Mid-Autumn party, Christmas party, Thank You party, etc.
- Football Club, Badminton Club, Running Club, Music band, etc.