Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
How we hire:
At Pentalog, excellence is what you'll do. We're guided by a mission to positively impact the software development world.
We are hiring a QA Automation Lead who’s eager to join our client, an American company offering e-learning solutions for the medical field.
Passionate about healthcare education and delivering the absolute best learning experience, company provides peer-to-peer content via a medical broadcast network, available online, on mobile and on air. Our client’s platform is an entrusted source for certified education, editorial content and medical industry-related features.
The project developed by our Pentalog team consists of an application which facilitates and increases the quality of the learning process in the medical field. It is a training platform where the users can get informed or share their medical and clinical knowledge via web and mobile broadcasts. By registering to an account, the users can also have access to collecting certified medical credits, following a completion of online tests that follow text, video, audio and live broadcast resources.
Foreign language classes;
Competitive salary and bonuses;
Free pass to learning platforms;
A multicultural, friendly work environment;
Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
Great career development opportunities;
Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 5+ years of experience in QA Automation;
- At least 3 years of experience with Python;
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Selenium/Appium automation
- Excellent scripting skills (Python, Bash, Robot Framework) and experience with creating test frameworks;
- Ability to debug the possible cases of failures and generate bug tickets to development teams;
- Good programming experience with any standard test framework (pytest, unit test, etc);
- Solid SQL understanding;
- Good experience & knowledge in web application automation & related tools/packages. (like Selenium or other alternatives);
- Good exposure to different testing methodologies;
- Hands-on experience with: Testing tool, Version Control systems (Git), Test - - - Management Software, Bug Tracking software and CI tools. (Jenkins, etc.);
- Experience managing a QA project/team would be an important asset;
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English.
- Postgres and/ or Redshift would be a plus;
- Experience implementing a QA automation framework on native and native hybrid iOS/Android apps.