What We Can Offer
Your prime responsibility lies in document and record management, controlling the numbering, sorting, filing, storing and retrieval of both electronic and hard copy documents produced by departments, technical teams or projects
Ultimately, you’ll support our procedures maintaining transparent, up-to-date and easily traceable
Duties will include and not be limited to:
• Receiving, dispatching and filing of all technical and non technical documents produced by departments, technical teams or projects
• Maintaining the full flow / control of documents as per ISO standard.
• Record keeping, all documents such as specification procedures, inspection schedule and records, surveillance report, inspection release notice and quality records book with numbering system according to filing procedure.
• Ensure that all controlled Quality documents are maintained to the latest version, and that these documents are available at all locations where operations essential to the effective functioning of the Quality Management System are performed.
• Well aware of all types of quality documents like policy, program, procedures, work instruction, method, specification, quality statements, BOM, weighing sheet, Mixing sheet, form, checklist, non-conformance report, OPL, release documents, Approval Request and other miscellaneous documents.
• Submitting technical documents for review and approval
• Preparing and update of various logs and registers
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Bachelor degree in Food Technology, Quality Systems
• Knowledge of and experience with certification for GMP, ISO, HAACP, FSSC and Local Food Safety regulations
• High professional standards and strong work ethic
• Native speaker with fluent written and verbal English
• Proficiency in MS office tools
• Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role
• Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
• Proficient typing and editing skills
• Data organization skills
• Attention to detail
• Provide accurate and in time task completion
• Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally
• Self-disciplined, structured and proactive