Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
INDICATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION
In Charge of PIE job : New SKU development, packing material sampling.
Engineering change oder (ECR/ ECN), BOM creation.
Cycle time & line balancing, New material qualification / new supplier.
• Maintain quality management system in the factory
• Customer Audit Response
• Organizing meetings, following quality issues
• Working with members of QA and relevant departments to resolve product quality issues, customer complaints.
• Control the completion of the policy and related documents.
• Control the implementation of APQP, PPAP progress
• Control the implementation of on-demand internal audits
• Control the implementation of MSA as required
• Knowledgeable and operating IATF management system 16949:2016
• QA staff training
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
The QA Engineer should:
• Understand QA items, relevant quality management for resonable planning and action recommendations for implementation.
• Engineering background
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCES
- Minimum 10 years experience in QA,.
- Knowing Chinese desirable QC, QA systems
• Perform other work at the request of superiors.
• Male, female graduates of university/college or higher
• At least 2 years of experience in the equivalent position;
• Proficient computer usage (Word, Excel, PowerPoint...);
• Agility, enthusiasm, analytical skills and problem solving.
• Have an understanding of quality control and quality assurance methods (5 Why, 4M....).
• Proficiency in English.
- All benefits as stipulated by current Laws.
- competitive compensation plan in the industry and in the area, exciting trips, awards and incentives. Annual salary review and promotion based on criteria of performance appraisal, company production and revenue results.
- Opportunity to work in a friendly working environment, learning management methods and business culture of international company model and form a successful career path.
PLACES OF WORK
The main place of work will be in Hanam, Vietnam. Travel inside the country and overseas training in China is expected as required by Line Manager. Work and travel will be in compliance with the policies and procedures of the Company.
Applications will be sent to email, post or direct submission at HR Department, VNGP located in N3 Road, Region C, Hoa Mac Industrial Park, Hoa Mac Town, Duy Tien District, Hanam Province, Vietnam.
We offer attractive salary, fringe benefits and long-term career development opportunities to the right candidate. Interested parties please email us your full resume with current and expected remuneration package to in word format.
We are an equal opportunities employer. The information provided by you will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. Visit us at www.gpbatteries.com for more information.