Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Be responsible of in-process manufacturing quality standards. Monitor and audit to ensure product and process are complied with the product standard and operation procedure.
2. Define inspection plan, organize Audit Team to implement monitoring, inspecting in the production process until final process.
3. Monitor in-process quality performance and contact to related department for quality issue and follow up improvement actions
4. Participate sample meeting during new product development and responsible for the quality of trial run and follow up sample quality performance in the production.
5. Coordinate with departments to deploy activities like: risk assessment, quality issue investigation, collect data and support to resolve customer complain when require
6. Receive feedback and feed forward from upstream/downstream about the quality issue and follow up in process for improvement actions.
7. Promote quality improvement activities in the process through evaluation production process, propose solution for improving in-process and regulation for suitable with the real production
8. Have immediate raise early alert, analysis and risk assessment, defect occurring in the production process (causes, remedies, effects, repeatability of defects…)
9. Summary quality weekly/monthly/yearly report
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Working experience: preferably 2-3 years of working experiences
3. Able to communicate in English is an advantage
4. Good computer skills with MS Office,…
5. Can read and understand technical drawing
6. Have knowledge of 7 QC Tools, Problem Solving skills
7. Teamwork, communication skills, proactive and able to work under pressure
- Work 5 days per week (Monday to Friday)
- Performance Bonus
- Annual Wage Supplement (AWS)
- Social, Health, Unemployment Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Free Meal of Lunch
- Long Service Award
- Annual Summer Trip / Annual Dinner Event
- Internal/External Training Programs
- Transportation pick-up (from Hanoi City to Company)
Successful candidate can expect to receive a very attractive remuneration package supplement experiences, etc, which will commensurate with his/her qualification and including a competitive base-pay, performance bonus, annual wage.
Interested candidate, please proceed to submit your updated CV in English (MUST ATTACH YOUR LATEST PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO (Size 4X6)) in MS WORD/ PDF Format. OTHERWISE YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE NOT ENTERTAINED.
Please include the following information in your CV:
o Current & "EXPECTED" Salary
o Reason(s) for leaving
o Availability to start work
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted**