Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Qualified candidate should have a keen eye for detail and passionate in playing games. Competent in executing test cases and passionate about quality are highly preferable.
• Test Basic contents
• Test functionalities with low complexity
• Test contents related to numerical data
• Report issues by using bug tracking tools
• Support other testing, reviewing plans, all actions.
For skilled tester level, you are also required to:
• Communicate with QA Team in Korea.
• Reviewing projects
• Write test cases
• Test new and main contents
• Test functions with high complexity
• Test pay goods and probability
• Test in accordance with IOS/AOS App Store inspection criteria
• Test during checkups
• Manage and assign tasks to team, ensure project quality meets delivery time.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Have passionate and knowledge of playing games.
• Self-motivated to learn and acquire new knowledge.
• Proficiency in MS Office and other software testing tools.
• Reading and writing in English is required.
• Good communication in English is highly preferable.
• A team-player, self-disciplined, and willing to abide by company rules and policies.
• Ambition to bring high-quality services for the users.
We offer 2 options of working hours. When applying the job, you can choose either working in Daytime or Nighttime. The working time is fixed and not rotated.
• Option 1 - Daytime: 9 AM – 6 PM (8 hours / day)
• Option 2 – Nighttime: 6 PM – 12 AM (6 hours/ day)
Note: Option 2 is NOT a part-time job. It is full-time job with similar benefits as Option 1. Grab transportation is an additional benefit for those who work in nighttime.
In the current outbreak of Covid-19 pandemic, we provide:
• Online interview
• Work from home