Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- To organize and insure the quality of products in good level to customers.
- To analyze and update various procedures.
- To monitor and analyze the level of the quality within the organization.
1. To introduce and implement any strategic changes in the Company's Quality Management System, orientation to business objectives.
2. To elaborate, implement and coordinate any control activities of new and effective procedures referred to the quality of production.
3. To plan, perform and manage any activities with a view to the internal audits – annual, periodic and non-scheduled.
4. To coordinate the job of Knitting and Process Quality Controllers.
5. To monitor the correct implementation and timely updating of current procedures.
6. Perform internal inspection before final inspection from the customer. Receive and make suggestions and handle customer feedback.
7. Responsible for researching and analyzing quality performance and reporting to senior managers.
8. Quality system control in the factory, ensuring customer requirement. Develop and implement QA organization
9. Make decisions on daily quality issues.
10 Conducting pilot, online and final tests at factories
11. Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
12. Interpret and implement quality assurance standards and procedures
13. Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
14. Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
15. Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
16. Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
17. Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
18. Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
19. Collect and compile statistical quality data
20. Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
21. Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
22. Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
23. Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
24. Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
25. Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
26. Monitor risk management activities
27. Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
28. Take responsibility for Raw Material technologist and Incoming inspection (COT, Lab Test: Internal or external).
29. To support and assure the quality of Style files, Samples, QRS, CTQ, Prototype and Size set before production.
30. To insure production according to the Latest “QMS” and “ Lean – Production” technique + Production 100% RFT.
31. To assure all employees understand and work according to SOP and safety.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- English level:English
- Computer skills: Good
- Have knowledge about: Safety, 5s, teaching, LEAN Methodology MS Software
- Essential skills: Specialize
- Ability: Work independently and collectively and team work.
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Character: Be careful, honest, self-conscious, leaning
- Work style: Agile, sprightly
- Health: Good
- Sex: Female/Male
- Age: Working age – 25-55
*** Remuneration: Attractive Salary
• Bonus: 13th month salary.
• 15 Annual Leaves per year.
• 02 Saturdays off in the month
• Enjoy shift meals allowance
• Health examination once a year.
• Full social insurance payment
• International standard working environment
• Daily shuttle bus
- It’s always required cover letter