Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Managing qa staffs (including training).
- Checking all quality process (fpp,inline, prefinal inspection).
- Managing quality assurance and quality control.
- Checking all quality processes (FPP, inline, prefinal inspection).
- Standardize the system of international quality standards (including types of garment quality, parameter quality, quality of raw materials, packaging specifications, and moisture content).
- Control and manage to ensure the quality of exported garment products to meet standards during the production process.
- Decide on product quality for non-standard orders & solve quality-related problems with customers after receiving goods.
- Select qualified suppliers for outsourcing. Monitor, control, and evaluate quality from outsourcing partners.
- Solve the quality of fabric material defects before putting them into production.
- Receiving requests for defective fabric materials from garment factories.
- Re-evaluate the quality of raw materials for solutions before putting them into production.
- Check the color of raw materials before mass production.
- Performance management, KPI assessment for employees.
- Participate in recruiting and training staff.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 5 years of experience in managing the QA team independently.
- Having experience in working with Knit/ woven fabric is preferred.
- Technical sewing skills are preferred.
- Good communication in English.
- Attractive salary plus 13th-month salary.
- High bonuses and incentive-based on performance, and seniority.
- Work in a dynamic environment alongside team members who are talented and passionate about what they do.
- In-house health clubs: Gym, Yoga, Aerobic
- Free English, Korean, Chinese, Japanese courses
- Annual health check.
- Complimentary duty meals, gasoline