Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- The role will play a key part to drive all the quality and technical initiatives and ensure they are executed according to the strategic plan. In addition, through the building up of the team to further improve the efficiency of the vendors, cost, and quality of our products.
*Key Area of Responsibility:
• Ensure all vendors follow VF’s Term of Engagement, Vendor Code of Conduct and other rules and regulations.
• Evaluate new vendors to identify factory quality set up, technical support, and product capability & production capacity.
• Supervise and ensure production is scheduled as planned and analyze performance of QE, CFA, vendors & suppliers. Provide complete score card information & data.
• Lead and establish controls to ensure Proto samples, Salesman samples, Approval samples, Pre-production samples are obtained on time and meet all specifications.
• Monitor and set up proper control reporting / tracking system for all the samples.
• Coordinate with QA & Tech Team on quality & sewing construction related matters to ensure quality meets specifications and that there is no quality claim.
• Train, educate and certify assigned partnership vendor / suppliers’ QC to completely understand VF Quality Requirement.
• Pro-actively manage Quality Assurance team on quality related matters to ensure all products meet specifications, and meet quality standards.
• Ensure the team to provide factories with technical support, guidelines and procedures to improve quality, production efficiency and/or reduce manufacturing costs. Keep VF Engineering informed of successes
• Support in ad hoc projects.
• To provide new technology manual and standard to the buyer and the team.
• To support Pride Process Audit constantly.
Strategic Role Relationship Building
• Build close working relationship with counterparts from US and Asia, build collaborative working culture with customers’ best interest in mind.
• Communicate proactively and effectively with Tech Team, QA, souring and production teams across regions.
• Provide coaching to team members on daily operations to ensure efficiency and that all Corporate Policies and Procedures are followed.
*Job Role (Maximizing Performance) (Please delete where inappropriate) : People Leader
*Number of Direct Report Subordinates: 5
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Minimum Supervisory Experience: 5 year (s)
Minimum Academic Requirement: • University graduate or equivalent
+ Writing Skills:
- Good English
- Good Chinese
+ Oral Skills:
- Good English
- Good Mandarin
• Coaching and Developing Others
• Facilitate Change
• Building a successful team
• Selecting Talent
• Business Acumen
• Operational Decision Making
• Driving Execution
• Customer Focus
• Building Strategic Work Relationships
• Building Trust
• Gaining Commitment
• Leveraging Cultural Diversity
• Driving for Result