Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Manage the QA system:
- Implement and monitor Corporate Quality practices, principles, and goals at the plant.
- Drive the achievement of corporate and plant quality targets as decided from time to time.
- Clients’ Requirements: contact frequently with Merchandiser team to meet the customer directly
- Audit: independence audit and arrange audit team to follow the audit procedures. ISO system management
- Pre-production: hold the Pre-production meetings to understand clients requirements for ongoing styles and call out potential problems
- Reports: regularly review internal and client’s quality reports, catch up the quality trends and improvement
- Problem Resolution: cooperate with other teams to identify root causes of the quality issues and give out support.
- Hold Lean/ IEs and provide laboratory and fabric inspection to ensure the quality of raw materials and finished garments.
Leadership & management:
- Manage QC team, point out the key expectations of QC inspectors/ and their duty
- Build up the working Relationships: build and maintain effective and respectful working relationships to provide high engagement.
Engagement with Core value and culture:
- Understand and commit to the company’s core value and culture
- Implement and enhance these value in daily duty/ decision making
- Personal development: proactively discuss ways for improving effectiveness, learning, and growth.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels.
- Management skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- 5 years at managerial level (prefer outwear products)
- Knowledge/experience in Production/ Technical/ QA/ QC