Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Quality Assurance Manager is to formulate and direct the quality assurance programs and policies as well as come up with the latest quality controls to maintain/improve company standards.
Responsible for the establishment and implementation of the quality management system (Working flow, Structure, Responsibility, SOP)
- Strictly implement the quality control procedures, inspection standards and relevant regulations of customers,
- Inspect garment quality
- Make correct and reasonable judgments
- Maintain smooth communication with customers and sales to update quality standard (if any), then timely transfer customer technical quality information to the factory, grasp and analyze the garment quality and ideological dynamics of the QA/QC in a timely manner, and regularly feedback to the upper level.
- Observe, analyze defects, then rectify and offer solutions. Follow up and verify the corrective and preventive measures taken to improve at a specific time in order to meet customer satisfaction.
- Actively participate in the development process to risk assess future production, highlight and resolving potential areas of manufacturing risk appropriate, joining all production trials in an active.
- Coordinate with relevant dept. to identify root causes and possibilities to come up with appropriate improvement plans to ensure production operations.
Participate in LEAN project to ensure product quality, save costs, reduce downtime, and increase work efficiency.
- Check the root cause, related departments
- Find out the issues
- Correct action plan
- Request related departments to improve
- Evaluate the improvement
Responsible for preparing working plans, controlling both quality and productions status, ensuring the first passing rate and making sure goods are shipped on time
- Calculate headcounts and process recruitment
- Develop people
- Coach team to follow the processes and regulations to ensure performance of team
- Review and approve KPI for department staff
- Proposed salary, bonus, discipline according to company regulations
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Fluent in English in both speaking and writing
6+ years as a QAM - Senior QAM in Textile/Apparel industry in any form in which manufacturing is required
Preferable candidates used to work with Nike customer
- Understanding of garment technical and manufacturing process
- Familiar with quality management system
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
- Time management - Work smart/efficiently/focused
- Degree: University
- Probation: 2 months
- Working hours: Mon - Fri, 8AM - 5PM
Expenses: Lunch fee; 500,000 VND Mobile phone fee
Social Insurance: as Social Insurance Law after the probation period (100% Full salary)
Insurance 24/7 after Probation
Public Holidays: As Vietnam Labor Law
Day-off: 14 days per year