What We Can Offer
• Develop, implement, communicate, and maintain a quality plan to bring the Company’s Quality Systems and Policies into compliance with quality system requirements.
• Follow up standards and establish clearly defined quality methods for staff to apply.
• Coordinate with QC departments to train QC/QA to understand the working process and quality standards of customers.
• Define quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff.
• Work with relate department to prepare for old and new customer when audit factory and Subcontract evaluation to assess production capacity to select for bulk production.
• Manage and maintain the Company’s quality inspection and product release programs for incoming and in-process materials and components, processes, and finished goods.
• Coordinate with QC department, reviewing the quality system (inline, online, final). Provide the technical, functional training needed to continuously improve the testing capabilities of the QC/QA team.
• Follow production status to arrange FQC/DA, 3rd party to do inline inspection and final inspection to ensure quality and on time shipment.
• Set up QA compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved.
• Handle all quality issues occur in the plant and provide solutions to control and process quality inputs and outputs to improve production efficiency, reduce the defect rate.
• Train instructors and supervisors to be aware of qualified products in each operation.
Support production to maintain product to development company
• Other tasks as the request of Directors
• QA experience
• Leadership experience
• University graduate or over.
• Good English competency
• Understanding QA system and QA knowledge/concept.
• Excellent in leadership & people skill.
• Experience at garment / textile will be a plus!