What We Can Offer
- Supervises the correct equipment calibration management activities
- Ensure that the organization’s Quality Management System (QMS) conforms to the customer, internal, ISO 9001, and regulatory/legal requirements.
- Report to management on the performance of the QMS
- Oversee implementation of ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 9001:2015
Age: over 23 years old
Education and Specialization:
• University graduated in Engineering or related fields.
• Minimum 01 years of experience in quality control/ quality assurance.
• Proven working experience as QA/QC
• Demonstrable experience with ISO9001,14001
Language: Good communication in English.
Computer: MS-Project, Powerpoint, Word, and Excel.
• Being honest, meticulous.
• Hard-working, Activeness.
• Having good health.
• Have self-control (stress, anxiety, pressure, anger, etc.).
• Ability to work in a team environment.