Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Be responsible for in-process manufacturing quality standards. Monitor and audit to ensure product and process comply with the standard and operation procedure.
- Supporting root cause and corrective actions and process improvements within the business
- Developing standard work processes were required to continually improve quality inspection standards
- Completing Non-Conformance report disposition when required
- Maintaining the technical configuration of 3PA quality documentation
- Providing technical assistance and quality training support to operations
- Management & supervise the job process of the team member.
- Salary: Negotiation
- Full-time employee.
- Pay salary bi-weekly (2 weeks/1 time)
- Working from Monday to Friday (Sat & Sun off)
- Transportation pick up from Hanoi to Noi Bai.
- 13th-month salary, long-term service bonus
- Full coverage insurance for the family: children and spouse:
+ Accident insurance 24/7 will cover the medical, treatment in hospital…
+ Health insurance for the sick or disease treatment….
- Others benefit Wedding, Funeral, and Sick….
- Traveling, teambuilding, health check-up….
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 3+ years of relevant QA/QC experience
- Good background in the quality standard system (ISO9100, IATF16949, AS9100)
- Fluent communication in English
- Problem-solving / Team working skills
- Have knowledge of 7 QC Tools, Problem Solving skills
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- The interview will be announced via email or phone number.