Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• We are looking for a Quality Control Staff to be responsible for monitoring the quality of products during production; checking all incoming products and work with third parties for other inspection and conformity tasks.
• The goal is to manage product quality at the Plant and maintain other internal standard that company requirement, minimize the cost and maintain the business continuity, ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
Quality Control Responsibilities:
PRODUCTS QUALITY CONTROL:
• Incoming check for bulk material: Check COA, COCP, Result from inspection of Plant Protection Department, release on SAP system when passing the quality.
• Incoming check for packaging material: random check (apply AQL) about dimension and designation of sample. Record the result into warehouse template.
• Check the finished and semi-finished goods with Quality Plan. Request the shift leaders to correct immediately if having the quality issue.
• Check the finished good before transferring to warehouse after repacking. And release on SAP system when passing the quality.
• Make COA (Certificate of Analysis) and COCP (Certificate of Contamination Prevention)
• CAR: Record the unconformity and hold the meeting for RCFA. Report for the progress of correcting the unconformity. Follow the investigation with the other department.
• Internal Audit: Organize, Execute, Supervise and report the result.
• Management Review: Organize, Execute and Summarize.
• 3rd Party Audit: Contact to third party for making an contract with support from Legal team. Conduct the evaluation timely.
• Risk Analysis Department
• Systemize the procedures of Plant: make & review the quality control procedures. Review all the procedure of other departments before submitting for approval
• Maintain the training periodically for whole plant about CP (Contamination Prevention)
• Internal audit: Organize, Execute, Supervise and report the result.
• Report the CP execution result for Quality Leader/Regional.
• Supervise the TCAL check and result of changing over at Plant
• Contact to CP leader about technical concerns and doing the testing for products when required.
• 3rd Party Audit: Contact to third party for making an contract with support from Legal team. Contact to send the sample, testing method when required.
• 3rd party: Contact to third party for making an contract with support from Legal team. Support for taking the sample. Request for certifying of products.
• Yearly evaluation as requirement together with certifier
• Prepare and provide the product description, standard basis of product for certifiers partners and PPD.
• Conduct the requirement for Quality Announcement to PPD
• Manage the Conformity Certificate Profiles and provide for other department when required.
ACCREDITATION PRODUCT QUALITY
• Send the sample for quality check after repacking as the requirement of law.
SUPPORT FOR PRODUCT/ARTWORK DESIGN
• Manage purchase specification: make and send to material planner.
• Suggest the dimension of packaging material for the new/redesigned products
• Make the quality plan for the new product/update the quality plan
• Support for the requirement of testing for the material/packaging when required
SAFETY & OTHERS:
• Join to other company activities: environment, 5S, STOP, KAIZEN.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Problem-solving skills, Organizational skills, Attention to detail, Ability to analyze data and understand connections, Management ability.
• Experience in Crop Protection is preferred, college or university
• Can speaking and writing English.
• Good coordination and communication skills