Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
REPORT TO MEPF QA/QC DIRECTOR IN MANAGING THE PROJECTS AS PER MH QMS POLICIES AND PROCEDURES.
1) Responsible of QMS procedures throughout the projects in accordance to Organization quality standards.
2) Responsible for ensuring that MH Quality Management policy, plans and procedures are implemented effectively and are suitable for their purposes and use for which they are intended.
3) Manage the contractor’s MEPF QA/QC team and relevant expertise to the overall Quality Management System, policies and standards
4) Work out with MH project team concerning MEPF QA/QC matters in their own projects.
5) Assist in developing the existing Quality Management System as necessary with additional procedures/instructions for stationspecific aspects
6) Advise on setting up the improvement guidelines for Company Quality Management System to employees.
7) To ensure improvements are implemented and results are feedback to site teams.
8) Implement Project Quality audit program & schedule and perform the Project Quality Audit within the project organization.
REPORT THE PROJECT QUALITY AUDIT RESULTS TO MEPF QA/QC DIRECTOR:
1) Ensure adequate distribution and communicating of QMS policies and procedures to all involved in project construction
2) Provide QA/QC leadership and operational support to various site teams as PM/CM and contractor
3) Participate in the training for QMS as established and that the quality culture is encouraged amongst Employees and all personnel involved.
4) Monitor Organization Quality System activities such as Site Quality activities based on Company’s Management system and Project requirements.
5) Assist in the Project Quality Training Plan. Ensure implementation of the plan.
6) Ensure that training records of training are maintained.
7) Review and approve the contractor's QA/QC documents (quality plans, work procedures, etc.) prior to start of construction activities.
8) Regularly visit construction sites to monitor job performance and assess performance of project teams.
9) Oversee supervision of all visual inspections
10) Issue nonconformance reports related to inspection function deficiencies
11) Assist in the review and approval of implementation of preventive measures and corrective actions for nonconforming products
12) Control the distribution of all the Quality documentations
13) Ensure collection of Project Quality records
14) Review quality inspection personnel qualifications and training requirements
15) Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the PQP. Recommend and implement improvements when required.
16) Coordinate internal and external quality audits
17) Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the Project Delivery Team
18) Monitor Quality Reporting
19) Control and review all Quality documentation upon the completion of the project
20) Ensure contacts with regulatory authorities
21) Attend Local authorities’ inspections
22) Organize and manage QA/QC site meetings
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Well versed in local Authoritiesrequirements and international standards andnorms;
• Very good Knowledge of ISO standards;
• Very good understanding of design and construction phasing and methodologies;
• Outstanding knowledge of QA/QC standards and practices in the construction industry.
• 10 to 15 years of continuous working experience of QMS in construction sites;
• At least 3 years of which must be with property developer in the capacity of QA/QC manager.
• Successful hands-on direction of QA/QC issues in major projects
• Ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Experience in developing and reviewing project quality plans
• Self-motivated and be able to work independently
• A good team player with exceptional interpersonal
• Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
• Able to work under stress and taking proper and rational decisions
• Highly motivated and achievement oriented
• Review and update policies and procedures
• Resourceful in problem solving and be able to remedy adverse events to mitigate damages.
• Experience in performing audits and closing out nonconformities
• Experience in project planning and execution
• Previous experience in people’s management as team leader.
• Previous experience in resource allocation and priority setting