Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
* Duties & Responsibilities
• Full working knowledge of the project mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems and equipment and to track systems installation,
• Reporting to the Construction Manager,
• Review the approved mechanical, electrical, and plumbing drawings, and ensure compliance with the construction specifications,
• Responsible for QA/QC documents of the complete project, including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/ observations, permanent materials delivered, and other important QA/QC documents.
• Review the quality of all materials at the site, ensure compliance with all project specifications and quality,
• Supervise the effective implementation of all test and inspection schedules, ensure adherence to all procedures, and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
• Assist with employees to ensure knowledge of all quality standards, ensure compliance to all quality manuals and procedures, and collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain the quality of all systems.
• To coordinate that rooms and or areas meet the relevant CSA and MEP Quality standards and requirements,
• To ensure the partners receive sufficient information needed to progress systems installation,
• To review the master construction schedule and identify opportunity and sequencing to focus on mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and CSA scope which will ultimately enhance program delivery,
• To review the site construction mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems to ensure it is installed to meet ongoing construction and commissioning requirements,
• To chair and input into onsite and offsite meetings with all relevant project partners as per project requirements,
• Issue weekly progress & costs reports,
• Management of contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels,
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Grade 1 of MEP supervision certificate is a must.
• Technical engineering degree,
• Minimum 5 years experience in construction field based MEP roles,
• Strong knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing disciplines, codes, and regulations,
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Great troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment