Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
· Perform escalated issue resolution and systematic troubleshooting in the areas of aseptic performance. Ensure the case is accurately investigated and findings are analysed according to problem solving methodology. Recommend actions for root cause eradication and horizontal prevention (lesson learned). Lead systematic feedback for aseptic performance issues, including communication to Central/platform.
· Promote and deliver aseptic performance support service products (Expert services). Provide expertise when delivering Food Protection Services.
· Actively promote and deliver trainings to customers and internal, focusing on the areas of aseptic performance support (Training services).
· Support the aseptic and microbiological validation trials during Installation to Performance (ItP) or commissioning of new products, to ensure desired levels of end-product quality.
· Support the aseptic performance data collection and regular data analysis, benchmarking.
· Deploy APS procedures and guidelines as well as best practices.
· Proactively keep self-updated on food technology, food science and food safety standards, including local legislation and regulatory guidelines.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
· Minimum Bachelor Degree from reputable university majoring in Food Technology, Dairy Technology, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Food Engineering or Food Science, with very satisfactory index of academic achievements.
· Minimum 2-year experience working as supervisor or manager in Quality Assurance/Quality Control/Quality System/Laboratory/Product Development or Plant Production either in food (aseptic/chilled) industries, microbiological laboratory, chemical cleaning company or food-auditor-company.
· Experience in delivering training (soft skills).
· Experience in ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System or HACCP.
· Experience in leading a team is preferred.
· Updated with recent journals or articles related to food/dairy technology, aseptic technology, food processing, microbiology and biotechnology.
· Deep knowledge in Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Quality System (HACCP, ISO) and Microbiology.
· Sufficient knowledge in aseptic filling, processing/dairy technology, UHT treatment and pre-processing will provide advantages.
· Spoken and written English and Vietnamese are mandatory.
· Excellent communication skills
· Leadership skills
· Excellent presentation skills
· Good inter-personal skills (pleasant personality)
· Positive attitude and behaviour
o Hardworking (not giving up easily)
o Passionate in his/her works
o Commitment to quality
· Able and willing to travel 50-80% of total time, including travel to other cities, other countries/markets within and outside the cluster.
· Able to work under pressure
· Willing to work overtime including during weekends (if required due to urgency).
· Willing to be stationed in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
· Customer facing experience is preferred