Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Making annual operation plan for the company's quality assurance system. Coordinate with related departments for implementation.
- Develop the operation plan of the Department on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis;
- Make a plan to check the quality of products according to the company's regulations.
- Make a troubleshooting plan to resolve quality issues and improve production processes.
- Organize inspection of sample testing activities,
- Organization of inappropriate handling of input products and output products.
- Organize requirements for BOD to take action to recover, prevent incidents affecting quality.
- Ensure the maintenance and improvement of the company-wide quality management system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015.
- Evaluate quality and recommend changes to existing quality or standard production to achieve optimum quality levels from suppliers/manufacturers.
- Representing the Company to work with outside individuals and organizations within the scope of related work or authorized by BOD
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 2 years' experience as QA/QC in EMS applied factories
• Have experience in implement auditing from clients/partners or auditing firms
• Proven experience in developing and maintaining Quality Management Systems and undertaking internal audits to ISO9001:2015
• Able to work under pressure, result oriented, excellent communication skills, self-motivated, responsive and detail minded
• Ability to build strong relationships with the team as a good team leader, communication effectively with internal and external parties
• Well organized individual, able to manage multiple tasks, strong problem solving skills, handle multiple priorities in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Literate in Microsoft office programs
• Frequent travel is required
- Attractive salary, based on capacity, experience
- Quarterly + Yearly performance-based bonus (income from 14-18 months salary/year)
- Opportunities to study and train professionally inhouse or abroad
- Young, dynamic, friendly environment, encouraging personal development
- Quarterly teambuilding activities, annual travel
- Accept candidate onboarding after Tet Holiday