Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Advesa is growing in Hanoi and currently looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer. The QA Automation Engineer will have a range of responsibilities including: creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans, performance test plans, test reports, user acceptance test plans, traceability matrices and other testing artifacts. Other responsibilities include acting as a communication channel between the Canadian production owner and the global development team.
• Design, develop, and execute test cases in an agile setting through the software development cycle
• Write efficient test plans and test cases that exercise all logic paths
• Develop web and mobile test automation frameworks and processes
• Execute test cases and validate functions using automation tools
• Design and execute efficient smoke and regression tests for mobile and web
• Sign off on features efficiently and with confidence in the quality of the product
• Work alongside the development team to debug and solve quality issues
• Add to the QA strategy by evolving QA tools, processes and best practices
• Collaborate directly with development team to deliver projects on-time and on-budget to the product lead’s satisfaction
• Be detail-oriented with a focus on quality and customers
• Develop and execute end to end test plans using best in class tools and industry best practices.
• Be responsible for developing and executing pull requests and release/deployment processes.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Knowledge of industry standard best practices as related to software testing • Experience in manual testing and use of automation and testing tools
• Ability to quantify and communicate the quality of a product to stakeholders • Test automation experience such as Selenium
• Experience with the awesomeness that is JIRA
• A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or an equivalent combination of education and working experience.
• 3+ years of direct QA experience: designing, implementing, running tests and tracking/reporting results.
• 3+ years of automation testing experience.
• Experience testing IOS, Android and or browser-based applications.
Why You'll Love Working Here
Compelling Company Culture
We put our people first. The Advesa Group cares about how we can help our staff, and not just about how our staff can help our company. We recognize that our staff are the most important factor about our organization, not just for their output but because of the contribution they make to our brand, culture and innovation.
Advesa is what it is today because of the people who work here. Composed of professional and talented creatives, we leverage the unique strengths of every individual to formulate problem-solving approaches that blends strategic thinking and creativity with innovative technology.
At Advesa, it’s all about our people – the most important element of our company. Constantly striving for excellence, our people are an integral part of our brand, culture, and client experience.
We appreciate the personal and professional gains gleaned from international work experience. As our business continues to grow, our team members will be presented with the opportunity to work at alternate office locations in various countries to experience and learn about different cultures; enriching themselves as well as the team.
Other reasons why you may love working here with us:
● Flexible working time
● A clear vision of your career progress and Opportunities for personal and professional growth: performance review every 6 months
● International and professional working environment with a great team: Clearly-defined internal process and top-notched facilities including iMac, iPhone, Android for testing
● Performance based year-end bonus
● Lunch allowance
● Premium health insurance including dental coverage
● You are encouraged to have a life outside of work: regular team building activities, company dinner, tickets to conferences...
● Opportunities for international exchanges