Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Establish and manage testing standards and guidelines.
- Analyze the report on the content of the defects related to materials, finished products supplies and requirements for improvement.
- Participate in the improvement of suppliers’s quality material issues and finished products
- Monitoring, processing materials arising in production according to the process.
- Report quality of materials and finished products for management (daily, monthly, quarterly).
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Education: Bachelor
- Experience: Having at least 3 years of working experience in QA Jobs. We prioritize candidates who have working experience in similar company (tape, electronic parts..)
- Have knowledge of ISO9001 and ISO14001
- Computer skills: Word, excel, power
- Basic communication in English (Reading, writing, listening, speaking)
- Pro-active and work carefully, be able to work under pressure
- Ability to analyze and solve problems effectively
- Enthusiastic, willing to work overtime
- Communication skill
- Making report skill and presentation skill; teamwork skill