Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. Quality System:
- Responsible for the proper implementation and regular update of the laboratory quality system in accordance with the ISO 17025 Standards.
3. Laboratory methods and practices:
- Responsible for the correct and cost-efficient functioning of the laboratory, including personnel safety, availability of
equipment to carry out analyses, internal and external quality control.
- Responsible for the analytical competence of technicians to perform the required analysis.
- Responsible for the correct and on time reporting of results to customers and the follow-up of any customer complaints.
- Manage the technicians' training plan and development needs
- Validate and establish validation dossiers for new and existing methods according to Nestlé validation standards
4. Technical assistance:
- Assist factories and markets in matters related to instrumentation, analytical monitoring and Good Laboratory Practice.
- Support factories in implementing method updates, alternative methods and in establishing monitoring plans.
- Responsible for the adequate follow-up on results of proficiency tests and interlaboratory comparisons.
- Responsible for performing root cause analysis in case of poor results and in applying corrective action.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Lab experience in performing analyses in the specific area of competence
- Demonstrate leading of technicians, used to be deputy Head of laboratory, or QA Specialist in a laboratory
- Interpersonal skill and excellent knowledge of English (both written and spoken)
- Leadership skills; having experiences in managing team
- Able to work under pressure, set priorities and delegate activities.