Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Create and validate test data for functional components of software applications
• Communicate and collaborate with other departments to analyze testing requirements
• Scheduling, launching and control of performance of all Quality Assurance activities
• Create, write and execute test cases and plans for manual and automation tests
• Responsible for full software lifecycle testing, inclusive writing test documentation, estimation reports and completion reports.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
• ISTQB certificate
• Good knowledge of software testing process and testing methodologies
• Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Thorough and diligent with tasks and deadlines
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Experience with at least an automation framework (Selenium, Robot framework, Sikuli, Whitetest, Jubula, …) OR have a basic background about a programming language (C, Java)
• Test a large-scale system with complicated integration
• Good management skills
• Have good spoken and written in English
• Automation Testing is a plus
• Having the knowledge of micro-controller is a plus
• Bonus structure + 13rd month Bonus.
• Pass probation Bonus.
• Premium healthcare insurance benefits.
• Flexible working time: only 8 hours required as continual working-time at office.
• 12 days Annual leave.
• Onsite opportunities: possible placement in United State, Singapore and Japan.
• Quarterly Performance Assessment & Profile Capturing.
• Professional and Personal Development Training Programs.
• 4 Stars standard company trip in summer and a big annual Year-End-Party.
• Coffee and snacks provided.
• Holiday celebrations and parties for team members and family.
• Fitness, sport and team building activities.