Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Implement Hasbro Quality Assurance policies and procedures within our OEM vendors.
• Assess factory internal quality systems to ensure they are capable of meet Hasbro’s requirements.
• Support factory capability building and manufacturing process control to make the factory production run smoothly.
• Handle the customer and consumer complaints to work with factory to solve the problem.
• Participate, monitor, and solve the problem found in current production. (e.g. High defect rate, High reject rate, etc.)
• Work with Project Engineer and Quality Engineer in Production Pilot stage.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in QA Engineering, preferably in toys industry
Technical Skills Requirement
• University graduate in Mechanical Engineering
• Knowledge about Plastics processing, soft toys, electronic toys processing & testing technology, preferably in toy manufacturing.
• Regulatory and Compliance knowledge
• Toy safety standards E.g. EN:71, ISO:8124, ASTM: F963 and CCPSA knowledge.
• Knowledge of Quality Systems E.g. QMS, ISO;9001
• Auditing skills
• Good spoken and written English
Soft Skills Requirements
• He/she will be an important part of driving the success of the team’s daily operation
• Occasionally, he/she will be required to make operational decisions to ensure daily operation is efficient and effective
• Fast learner with a passion for continuous learning and expanding his/her technical skills is essential
• Strong teamwork capability, be able to cooperate with colleagues from different background, department and levels
• Showing potential or ideally some relevant experience in coaching others, e.g. leading best practice, acting as escalation point, sharing experience and information
• Respects the process and company’s practices while not afraid to challenge the status quo
• Detailed, analytical and logical thinker with the abilities in risk assessment, root cause analysis and risk management.
• Persuasive communicator, good interpersonal skill and team player.
• Frequent domestic travel and possibly international travel.
Department: Quality Assurance
Lower qualified candidate will be considered as Ass QC Engineer position.